Lightning Ridge Black Opal Country
is a great place to visit for everyone.
There is so much to see and do and you will need to stay more than a few days to experience everything on offer. Highlights and things while being here are to
- Come on a tour with OUTBACK OPAL TOURS. On our tours you will get to see the best there is to see of the Ridge and we will make sure your visit is a unique and very memorable experience.
- Revive in the therapeutic Bore Baths with 24-hour free access – 7 days a week (closed only for a short period every day for cleaning)
- Enjoy the quirky attractions with underground sculptures and local architecture
- Shop for a special piece of jewellery, specimens or rough and cut opals …there are many Opal shops to visit
- Appreciate the local art scene with a number of galleries
- Don’t miss to take notice of sunrises and sunsets – we are famous for our magnificent colour play especially at sunset with our wide-open skies
- Visit the 5-star Olympic Pool or indoors Diving Centre
- Take the kids to the Water Theme Park in summer
- Travel to QLD, only 45 mins and visit Hebel
- There is loads more to do and see here in town and we will point any other interesting places out and our friendly tour guide gives you all the information that’s needed.
More information is available on www.lightningridgeinfo.com.au or from all receptions at your accommodation place, where your tour bookings can also be made by their friendly staff.